Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Super into lately:

           "Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don't fool."
                                                                      -Robert Brault




That time I completely related to Dennis. 



These  quotes are so adamantly backed by me.



Duchovny  with a beard, as if I wasn't already mad about him.




"I shaved for nothing" by Olivia Alonso Gough
I think that says it all, doesn't it?


This Flash sheet by Derick James totally captures who I am as a person.


-This is the guide I used when creating my capsule wardrobe, don't worry it is way less daunting than it seems. I used to have so  much unnecessary clothing and none of it made me feel beautiful or really served a purpose. But this capsule project has really helped me stop spending my money so poorly and invest in items that really help me feel and look my best.
Still unsure? She has a great FREE wardrobe planner to get started

-Meet Adriene I have been doing her 30 days of yoga challenge and it has drastically altered my day to day life. She is funny, warm, and relaxing. I love her.

-This recipe for mint cold brew by Hanna is seriously life changing. So refreshing and delicious. I'm totally obsessed. 

-If you're anything like me you may have been in somewhat of a writers block, oh, for about the last five years. Here are some tips to get over, and kill, your writers block.

 -Need advice on how to decorate your rental?  Let this article be your go-to.

-This is my first summer ever having air conditioning, and I can totally vouch for this article about living without it!

-Melanie Berliet totally nailed it in this article about moving in with your significant other.



CURRENTLY READING: Eating Animals  By Jonathan Safran Foer

No comments:

Post a Comment